Monday, March 24, 2014

Blizzard Entertainment wins in the "The WORST Customer Support" category

I apparently just got banned from Blizzard's Forum.

I do not know for what exactly, nor for how long. No email was sent to me, no message of any kind.

Customer support response times are about THREE DAYS. So forget asking them.

For Gaming Company they sure allow ton of hate filled against them posts to remain. My posts were actually all Pro Blizzard. Which is why this is ridiculous.

The way I found out is by trying to post. Instead of posting it just stated 'Account Suspended". That is the lamest ban I have ever got from any forum in about 30 years of posting on Bulletin Board Systems, MUD's and after Internet became popular, Internet.

From company I gave around $500 this month alone and who I always spoke positively about.

Thanks for opening my eyes about you Blizzard.

Thanks to Vedmak.

No comments:

Post a Comment