Saturday, April 5, 2014

ORIGIN is giving away FREE GAMES

Yeah. Really free.

They are starting with Dead Space, available for free until May 8th 2014:
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/on-the-house-ANW.html

I already have it, without Origin, so this is not incentive enough for me to get Origin just yet. After all, I even use cracks on my legally purchased Steam games just to avoid having Steam on, so last thing I want to do is install yet another unneeded DRM piece of crapware that might interfere with something else.

I much preferred when I could just buy the game in store and not need to activate it online.  All they are doing with all this online DRM is making people like me use cracks so that we can enjoy our legally purchased games.

It just makes no sense that pirated products give you less headache than buying directly from manufacturer.

Thanks to Vedmak.

No comments:

Post a Comment