Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gotham City Impostors : DEAD

I was actually contemplating buying it, based on three matches I got to play few days ago. However, today I kept trying to get a match going for several hours while doing other things in-between, and ... long story short, there was not a single person in matchmaking other than me.

Its too bad that Warner Brothers had rights to this game as I can see more intelligent companies making it into profitable venture. Yeah, I'll blame Warner Brothers as main reason Gotham City Impostors failed to be long term profit venture.

While back I tried to make forum account on WB website and I ran into issues because I was using German email service provider. They wanted me to create new email because instead of banning specific emails, they chose to only allow certain email providers and ban all others. Really dumb move.

More recently I read that Warner Brothers abuse YouTube Content ID system to remove negative reviews of any of their IP's. If that is true, YouTube should really look into dealing with that.

It reminds me of when, few years ago, Sega had any videos portraying any of Shining Force games flagged because they were releasing/making/whatever new Shining Force game.

Its sad that constitution is so often ignored in favor of finances. Ben Franklin is flipping in his grave right about now.

Thanks to Vedmak.

No comments:

Post a Comment