Friday, January 31, 2014

Hearthstone: #1 Ranked Player's Supposed Decklist

I am far from pro at Hearthstone at this point, but I did win number of tournaments for Magic The Gathering and honestly these games are very similar to each other. So as I was curious about metagame at top of the ranked play I found decklist posted by Railedlol who Blizzard themselves listed as #1 on list of top 50 ranked players. Perhaps game was different when he got that place, maybe ton of things changed since, but I just don't see this deck doing all that well. He is Australian and apparently tried to have stream, but when I found link to that as well, he does not appear to be streaming at all. Cause stated was 'Australia has bad internet', me living in North America cannot confirm nor deny that.

Here is decklist:


Main Decklist:
2x Backstab
2x Deadly Poison
2x Eviscerate
1x Bloodmage Thalnos
2x Defias Ringleader
2x Loot Hoarder
2x Novice Engineer
1x Fan of Knives
2x Harvest Golem
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x SI:7 Agent
2x Dark Iron Dwarf
2x Defender of Argus
2x Gnomish Inventor
2X Azure Drake
2x Argent Commander

I tried this deck out, both by testing it personally and by having various variations on it used against me in matchups and I find it far too weak. Maybe I can find actual Railedlol and we can have a match so he can show me how much better he uses this than everybody I've seen try it so far. I'd say good murloc decks would play out better statistically, however I pick control over all kinds of rush.

Original post found here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/1r90gb/1_ranked_constructed_player_na_main_deck_list_and/

and Railedlol's twitch here:
http://www.twitch.tv/railedlol

If anybody finds videos or recorded stream of him playing do let me know as I'd like to see him play.

Thanks to Vedmak.

No comments:

Post a Comment